- Become a Member. You may join Historic Red Hook by completing and mailing the Membership Form with your check, or pay through PayPal. If you are renewing and your contact information hasn't changed, you may just enter your membership category in the PayPal message line.Members receive e-notices of upcoming events and discounted fees on research-related services and on inn reservation fees.
- Subscribe. Read the latest from Historic Red Hook by subscribing to our e-bulletin.
- Volunteer. If you share our passion for Red Hook, Historic Red Hook is the place for you - for an hour, a day, or the ages. Sign on as a "Volunteer for Red Hook History" by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate. Every little bit helps, so please give generously! We welcome your donations - by mail, through PayPal or in person.
- Shop. You may also support Red Hook history by purchasing items we sell at the Elmendorph Inn. Browse what's available here and send us an e-mail, or stop by in person on Tuesdays at The Elmendorph Inn.
Data goes here. You should not see this text.